The GEE Group has partnered with a booming, family-owned, Ohio-born company. Although it has expanded from the Mid-West across the East-Coast this fast-growing food industry leader offers the flexibility and comfort of a mom-and-pop run shop, with the financial productivity to offer competitive compensation and benefits, and the organization of a corporate juggernaut. The candidate is chosen with receive on the job training and growth opportunities within the Accounting Department.
Duties of an Accountant are but not limited to:
• Weekly P&L’s
• General Ledger, database management
• Month end close, journal entries, daily bank reconciliations
• Capital budgets and capital expenditures
• Four-year accounting degree, real-world accounting experience.
• Ability to work 40 hours a week, self-motivated and promotable.