The GEE Group has been asked to find a Sr. Auditor by a prestigious, well-known client here in the Columbus, Ohio area. This firm, although small enough to offer direct access and exposure to upper management has made its name known in their industry. The right candidate will receive a direct career-path to management, education reimbursement, training and professional development, and career guidance from some of the industry’s best and brightest.
Duties of an Accountant are but not limited to:
• Interact with clients to uncover and resolve issues, improve business processes, and increase efficiency.
• Work with a variety of clients in a variety of industries to perform financial statement audits.
• Train, manage and advise Staff Audit associates
• Perform audit reviews and compilations
• Four-year accounting degree, 2-3 years experience
• Working towards, or active CPA certification