The GEE Group has partnered with multi-billion-dollar Fortune 500 manufacturing client in search of a Plant Controller. The Plant Controller will report to the Area Controller and will be responsible for providing financial leadership and direction across all departments at the local level. As one of the largest companies within the industry, the Plant Controller role not only provides a strong foothold within a steadfast corporation- but will reignite your professional career. With over 15 years of consistent acquisitions and expansion, you will be sure to watch your career grow quickly as this industry-leading client continues to expand. Apply for the Plant Controller position today and take a step closer to the career you’ve always wanted!
Plant Controller Responsibilities Include:
• Leading departments in budgeting, financial planning and reporting, forecasting, and accounting activities.
• Processing as well as analyzing financial data of the plant while reporting manufacturing results
• Lead year & month end close striving to maintain speed and accuracy
• Variance analysis and reporting
• Tracking costs and implementing targets and procedures to improve on them
• Experience within an accounting/finance driven leadership or controller role.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
• Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
• 5+ years in an accounting function