Our client is growing and looking for someone with strong Cost Accounting to add to its current accounting team. The Cost Accountant will work on standard costing, but also take on job-shop costing as needed. Since they manufacture a unique product used by ALL industries, this will allow for great variety in your work. Enjoy a strong quality of life and immense perks that come with working for one of Forbes top 1000 companies.
Cost Accountant duties
• Inventory reconciliation and scrap analysis to see where cost can be saved
• Analysis of cost to manufacture products, new lines, and distribution
• Establish controls around costing standards and implement new when needed
• Partner with plant leadership, supply-chain, financial leadership to roll out all programs and goals
• ERP upgrades and implementation is a plus