We are currently recruiting for a client who is a powerhouse within their industry- a leading global corporation right here in the central Ohio area. They are looking to add an experienced Finance Manager to their team who will not only provide technical ability, but will be able to effectively communicate with executive management and mid-level employees alike. This client offers exceptional benefits, favorable work-life balance, and the ability for career advancement if so desired. If you think you have what it takes to work for a prestigious company such as this one, let’s talk!
Duties of the Finance Manager:
• Direct the financial budgeting, forecasting and reporting
• Financial planning and analysis
• Coordinate with executive management to make effective business decisions
• Lead costing and inventory procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or applicable field
• Experience within a Manufacturing environment
• 3 years of Finance and accounting experience
• Exposure to cost accounting
Please submit your resume, or call (614)228-5192 to speak with a Recruiter today!
General Employment specializes in assisting Accounting and Engineering professionals find employment. This is one of many current opportunities. General Employment offers resume writing assistance and career counseling. General Employment does not provide sponsorship.
Our service is Employer paid, and at no cost to you. All calls and correspondence will be kept confidential.