The GEE Group has partnered with one of the Nation’s top-30 best employers, that is actively seeking a Senior Accountant. When you’re the largest producer in your industry- attracting top talent is a must. Join a team that encourages the pursuit of a career that is most interesting to you. Enjoy incredible job security (there has never been a layoff from lack of work), a generous profit-sharing program, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, and UNLIMITED growth potential. Have direct access to your Accounting Supervisor and have the support of a full staff of Accountants at your back.
Duties of the Senior Accountant are but not limited to:
• Monthly inventory reconciliations, cost accounting
• AR/AP, General Ledger
• Month end close, journal entries, daily bank reconciliations
• Financial statements, provide support to auditors
• Work directly with the Accounting Supervisor other Senior Accountants to complete daily accounting tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or applicable field
• Experience with Oracle not required, but desirable
• Problem solvers, team players, and organized multi-taskers highly encouraged
• Prior accounting experience